Finger Printing (402) 444-5818
The Omaha Police Department provides a fingerprinting service for both residents and non-residents.
- This service is provided Monday through Friday 24 hours per day.
- For each person fingerprinted, there is a $15.00 charge.
- There is a $5.00 charge for additional cards.
- You must bring a current, valid photo I.D. such as a driver’s license.
- If you are issued fingerprint cards by a company or agency you are working with, you may bring those cards with you.
- Fingerprint cards are available at the Front Desk but they will be rejected in some instances by the Federal Government if the original cards given to you are not used.
- Do not sign the fingerprint card until you are in the presence of an Omaha Police employee at the time the fingerprints are taken.
505 South 15th Street (15th & Howard Street)
Omaha, NE 68102
(402) 444-5818 - Front Desk