Douglas County    City of Omaha    Website Issues   


Bookmark and Share


Request Traffic Enforcement

To request traffic enforcement in Omaha:


  • Call the Traffic Office at (402) 444-5626
  • Write:

Omaha Police Uniform Patrol Commander
505 South 15th Street
Omaha, NE 68102

Related Links:


Report or discuss a hit and run accident

State Patrol

Douglas County Sheriff