Skip Navigation
City of Omaha - Nebraska

Omaha Police DepartmentOmaha, Nebraska

Text Size   - | +

If you have information regarding the whereabouts of someone with an outstanding warrant, please call 911 or one of the following precincts:

Omaha Police Department:
Central Station - (402) 444-5818       24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Southeast Precinct(402) 444-4041  9am to 5pm M-F Closed Holidays
Southwest Precinct (402) 444-6116  9am to 5pm M-F Closed Holidays
Northeast Precinct(402) 444-6916   9am to 5pm M-F Closed Holidays
Northwest Precinct(402) 444-3765  9am to 5pm M-F Closed Holidays

Douglas County Sheriff's Office:
Law Enforcement Center (402) 444-6641  – 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Court Services Bureau  (402) 599-2600 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM M-F excluding government holidays.

Omaha Crime Stoppers:
Tips made through Omaha Crime Stoppers may make you eligible for a cash reward. You remain anonymous with Omaha Crime Stoppers.  

Submit a tip at (402)-444-STOP, Text "OPD" and your tip to 274637, or submit a tip online at the link below. 
Submit A Tip to Crimestoppers

View Omaha's Most Wanted - Omaha Most Wanted

Do NOT turn yourself in at the Douglas County Department of Corrections, 710 So. 17th St.

Omaha Police Department Warrant

If you are wanted on an outstanding Omaha Police warrant and wish to turn yourself in, please contact the Omaha Police Warrants Unit at 444-5815 Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 3:00 pm (excluding holidays) or Omaha Police Front Desk at 444-5818, after hours.

Failure to Appear Warrant

Attention: If your warrant is for "Failure to Appear" and is for a ticket that you failed to pay or a missed court date, then please contact the Douglas County Courts at 444-5386 to receive information about resolving your warrant through "Open Court".

Douglas County Sheriff's Warrant

If you are wanted on an outstanding Sheriff's warrant and wish to turn yourself in, please contact the Douglas County Sheriff's Office Warrant Division at 402-599-2633 or 402-599-2634 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Monday through Friday (excluding government holidays) or 911 after the Warrant Division hours.

If you are wanted on an outstanding warrant and wish to turn yourself in, please contact the Warrant Divison at 402-599-2633


You may also inquire if there is a bond and the amount of the bond so you can have the money available when you turn yourself in. Having bond available when you turn yourself in will generally shorten the length of time you are in custody.

NOTE: Cash only – checks and credit cards are not accepted.


The below list is for informational purposes only. Citizens should not attempt to physically apprehend any individual. Contact law enforcement with information including addresses, phone numbers and vehicle description including license number for those persons you know to have active warrants on file.

All warrants must be confirmed for validity by authorized law enforcement personnel and should not be acted upon based only on the website listing.


Submit a Crime Stoppers Tip

Search Criminal Warrants

News and Information

  • Miller Park Homicide Arrests

    2015-07-08 16:02:18

      Homicide at 24th and Redick RB# AH01689         Update 7-8-15:The foll ...

  • Kindergarten Traffic Safety Training

    2015-07-07 18:56:23

    Information about Kindergarten Traffic Safety Training is available on the flyer below.  

  • Kerrie On Merchandise

    2015-07-07 18:23:54

    Shirts, and other Officer Orozco merchandise is available at the following link. The access code is Kerrie.     http://corporate ...

  • 2015 National Night Out

    2015-07-06 14:57:26

      Link to 2015 National Night Out Registration

  • Thank you from Kerrie Orozco's family

    2015-06-12 18:12:13

    From Hector Orozco: I want to take this opportunity to express my thanks to everyone for all of their support during this very difficult ti ...

  • Update: Officer Killed in the Line of Duty

    2015-05-20 21:09:08

    Information about the Fatal shooting of an Omaha Police Officer is at the following link.Press Release for Officer Killed in the Line of Dut ...

  • YOUTH Citizen's Education Training Program

    2015-05-19 19:06:13

    The Omaha Police Department's Northeast Precinct is hosting a Youth Citizen's Education Training Program. This four night mini-academy is sp ...

  • Nebraska Office of Highway Safety Ford Driving Skills E ...

    2015-05-05 18:25:10

    The Nebraska Office of Highway Safety is looking for teens (16 - 18) who want to participate in the Ford Driving Skills for Life event. Ford ...

  • Omaha Police Foundation's New Web Site

    2015-04-30 15:40:25

    The Omaha Police Foundation has a new web site at In partnership with the Omaha Police Department, the O ...

  • Community Awareness- Audi Auto Thefts

    2015-04-15 23:04:18

    The Auto Theft unit is currently investigating thefts of multiple Audis throughout the Omaha area.  It is believed that thieves are bre ...

  • The Oracle of Omaha, Warren Buffett shows support for p ...

    2015-04-06 19:08:06

    Warren Buffett has joined the movement to bring back public support for law enforcement! Warren recently had his picture taken by a member o ...

  • Are you ready to Answer the Call?

    2015-03-31 23:28:10

    Click here to watch the video The Omaha Police Department is scheduled to begin accepting applications in the Fall of 2015. Stay tuned to t ...

  • #supportblue Campaign

    2015-03-31 20:12:35

    The First Responders Foundation has launched a new campaign designed to encourage community support for police officers. The Support Blue ca ...

  • BPOA Easter Egg Hunt

    2015-03-15 17:21:35

    The Black Police Officers Association and Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Incorporated are hosting the 3rd Annual BPOA and Kappa Alpha Psi Easter ...

  • OPD announces the retirement of two of their Explosive ...

    2015-02-12 16:24:47

    Ffred and Rogue are two of the dogs who are employed by the Omaha Police Department to work at Eppley Airfield in the detection of explosive ...

  • Anti-Bullying Message

    2015-01-31 18:56:56

        Teach your kids that bullying is wrong. Teach your kids that bullying hurts. Teach your kids that bullying destroy ...

  • Citizens Education Training Program

    2015-01-28 17:46:01

    The Southeast Precinct and the Northwest Precinct will be holding classes during March and April. There is no charge for the classes but you ...

  • Pop With A Cop NW/NE Precinct

    2015-01-27 15:44:29

    In order to give citizens who work mornings a chance to interact with officers, The Omaha Police Department is expanding on the Coffee with ...

  • Coffee with a Cop

    2014-11-17 15:18:04

    The Omaha Police Department is hosting another national Community Outreach summit.  This summit brings together officers from 50 states ...

  • Cops and Bobbers

    2014-10-20 09:16:00

    The annual Cops and Bobbers event was held Oct. 19th, 2014.   See this great article in the Omaha World Herald, Cops and Bobbers Even ...

  • Nebraska Family Helpline

    2014-07-10 09:17:44

    The Nebraska Family Helpline provides a single point of contact, 24/7, for families concerned about a youth experiencing mental or behavio ...